Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why I don't have a boyfriend: Reason 38

Hmm, he’s an attractive man, I wonder if he’s in good at making out? Let’s go talk to him… wow he’s smart and funny, and really tall. I think I might like this boy. How ever will I get his attention? This is where it seems to fall apart for me. Let’s see what’s my first move – oh yes let me IM my friend in New York and tell her how cute I think he is, he definitely works out. So I just walk around liking him for two days. Ooh crush is off, how can he not like me? I’m funny people, a real crack up!! Oh wait you know he’s teasing me, this is exactly liked getting kicked in the third grade, ooh he likes me!! Crush is back on. So now I wave, I smile, I stop by his office to see what he’s up to (I know, I’m really not busy on this show). Today he comes in and says “how’s my soon to be ex-girlfriend doing?” What did he just say ex-girlfriend… FANTASTIC that means he could totally see going out with me for at least a little while.

Ah and this is reason 38 that I do not have a boyfriend – when boys are mean and tease me I mistake that for true interest, you know like a someone who might actually call me to invite me to dinner kind of interest. Damn the boys that call and pay me attention, I know they just want to be friends.

Side note: Sometimes I think I eat way to much sugar so I’ll have a sugar free day (refined sugar only people) and its 4:30 and I haven’t had not even ONE piece of those little chocolates from the kitchen, and I realize it really shouldn’t be this hard but it is. Now I want to go home, cute boy or not, sugar free days suck! (And I’ve had an apple and an orange and grapes, so its not like I haven’t had anything sweet, it just hasn't been those tiny bite size chocolates that I love so much).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolates won't kill you. One or two small coholates a day is totally fine and will improve moods. All that seratonin it creates mimics what is going on in your brain during sex. Which is why women love chocolate and sex...makes us happy and filled with endorphins