Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How Depressing

So I was thinking I love office supplies. I love Staples, all the things that help you get organized - fun let's see what office supply I might be. So here it is.

I am:
a tin of Altoids® mints
There are times when a good breath freshener can really improve the interpersonal atmosphere in an office.  (Of course, these special mints might have been purchased to give an exquisite extra tingle to quickie oral sex in the supply closet.)


Which office supply are you?


Not a stapler or a binder that holds it all together, not an integral piece of equipment - a fax, copy machine. No I'm a box of mints. Mints. I'm good at breaking the ice if you want to talk someone, oh yeah just offer them a mint to get the ball rolling. I make people less offensive. Great. Oh yes, I'm all about the office hook up. Nothing at all about being productive, high quality efficient, things people need when it comes to work. Just a little box of mints.

Aryn is "a stack of blank CD-R discs: The most cost-effective way to store and deliver large amounts of data."

People love blank cds, they steal them all the time. But when I think about her new job its hard for me to believe she is cost effective, but she really does store tremendous amount of data in that head of hers so she's definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bulldog clip

robin marie said...

i'm the bulldog clip too... keeping things together.

Jenn said...

I am
a pirated copy of a spreadsheet program
hmmm...