Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh Sweet Valentine

So I know I complain about my job a lot, but lately I've been pleasantly surprised by those I work with. Today we had chocolate fondue at work, and my department is playing all the cheesy love songs we have in our itunes (which being three girls, we have quite the collection) and I have all day to look up last minute deals to Switzerland and Cabo and Costa Rica. So even though I don't have a valentine and nobody to make out with, I have gotten a personal fondue party, (which is nice because even if I did have a valentine no way I'm cutting up all that fruit), and I get to hear love songs all day long, and in three weeks I'll be sitting on a beach somewhere (unless I decide I can’t pass up a trip to Switzerland). And I have a possible crush developing so valentine or not the 14th is a good day.
Of course the even better news is that I have finally joined a gym last night so next year maybe someone will love me for just my body because apparently I'm just not that charming (boo hoo). I paid $147 to stair master for 15 minutes. But I just download two episodes of Wonderfalls to my little video player so maybe tonight I can go for 45 minutes, maybe I’ll forget that I’m working out if I get to watch a commercial free quirky coming of age comedy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

I still have the goal of having a quater bouncing behind in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Oooh... who is the crush? I hope that he's not married-but-not-but-now-annoying like my last crush.

Maggie May said...

Crush already fade, I'm so fickle.