Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's Like A Staple's Catalogue

People people people a surprising lot you are! No other “mints” in the crowd so far but some interesting friends I have. Turns out some of you are quite smart (the “CD-Rs” - with your stacks of data -I should have known- the smarty pants of the group), several “desks” in the crowd (turns out you are actually quite important in the grand scheme of things, but I kind of knew it, you all are way more important than me when it comes to the office), a surprising number of “Ibico® KomboTM” (aka a lever-operated punch for making a row of rectangular holes in a stack of paper and fitting a plastic "comb" binding into them. If you haven't seen one in use, you'd probably have no idea what it is - truly this explains those people well- one must meet them to grasp their mere existence), and for all my “bulldog clips” - and there are more than a couple - you crack me up, funny enough its the seemingly sweet ones, at least they are on the outside, with the "powerful steel gripper" on the inside. And to my lone "file cabinet" and "heavyweight (44 lb) cream white laser printable paper stock" your supply fits you surprisingly well. True colors people, true colors.
So with this knowledge, I have decided to embrace my mintiness. After all it’s bringing people together. And you know being a breath of fresh air isn’t so bad, even if it’s not a “real” office supply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are keeping it up.