Thursday, February 23, 2006

Damn The Fictional Wife

So my crush wants to marry Alicia Keys!! People I'm no Alicia Keys, this sucks. I don't even sing. I just don't understand why he can't read my mind and just ask me out. I mean I send him "ask me out" thoughts all day long! Boys think they know everything but really they know nothing. But maybe he'll just wait and ask me out next week. I keep wondering if we have anything to talk about we could possibly go out to dinner and have nothing to say to each other. I should try to come up with some interesting subjects of conversation. Maybe about travel, he likes travel. If you have any interesting dinner trivia let me know. The good news is he believes in fictional wives just like I believe in fictional husbands. We do seem like a good pair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh..if he is too stupid to ask you out, then he sucks.