Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things to remember

• Don’t get love advice off TV shows (especially reality shows and soap operas)

• Mint leaves of a mojito do not make a meal

• Google is an excellent spell check

• I hate being introduced to people

• When your family, friends and fan hates your boy, believe them that you are wrong and blind to the situation otherwise you will end up with Kfed or TC. (although I still love the nickname TomKat ~ especially since their baby is TomKitten)

Today’s favorite quote:
“Women are like stars…only one can make your dreams come true" (aww – sweet!)

Not really a favorite quote but one I should keep in mind:
"Oversleeping will never make one’s dreams come true."

(mmm - I love inspirational quotes - they make me very happy)

Ooh one last side thought:
Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and I'm making Authentic Mexican Cornbread for my work pot luck (that makes me feel like an accountant lol) - I spent all morning googling the perfect recipe and I think I have it -- it's all very exciting -- someone else is bringing a secret recipe of Mac and Cheese, I have no doubt it will be the biggest hit of the party, someone else is bringing "Stoup" from the Rachel Ray book - half soup have stew-- and we are having choco tacos, mexican peanut butter brownies --
Okay I just realized how ridiculous I've been all day! I could have just called robin for authentic mexican pot luck ideas and you probably know a fantastic cornbread recipe too-- girly do you even have IM - because I don't think I have the address and if i do you are never ever on it! I realize Sonia you too could have been quite the help. Why I don't use my resources - MAN OH MAN!
If this goes badly tonight expect calls people!

2 comments:

robin marie said...

ay ay ay! cinco de mayo! viva!

as for your cornbread recipe you were probably better off on google since i've never made it... but i would love to eat some of yours! i could only help in the enchilada, salsa, taco department.

IM - i have it it's my tannerbabe@hotmail.com account... but i'm not really on it that often because my work computer doesn't allow it and i'm sleeping when most people are up... but you can try to find me there. i do have google talk though and i'm on that all the time!

but you can call too... i just sent you a phat email. next weekend is when i'm in california!!!

Anonymous said...

How was the cornbread? Did you ever find the buttermilk?