Saturday, April 08, 2006

Less Left Field -- this is somewhat topical for the day

So I had been pondering my post all day, I had a plan and that was not it. Well the t-shirt mention was in the plan but the rest—left field. I can’t even remember what I wanted to talk about. Oh well.

So how excited is Katie Couric! And Meredith Vieira and Patricia Heaton, (I hope she can finally stop doing those Albertson’s commercials, they drive me crazy). I don’t really see Meredith on that kind of morning show, but she did well on the millionaire show, I’m sure she’ll do great. Katie now makes $60,000 a day! Do you think when she was in her twenties she decided that in thirty years she wanted to make $60,000 a day? I apparently am not aiming high enough with my goals these days. I need to start thinking bigger. It was a big week for agents all around this week, can you just imagine the pressure, all these women had to be out several other good candidates, well I’m not sure who Katie’s competition was, I seem to fall under a rock between work and dating. I think Patricia had it the hardest, a lot had to go right for her to get this job. Talk about goal oriented people going after what they want. The whole thing just impresses me. I wonder who all the sad people are who completely frustrated that enraged that they lost to this group.

On a side note TV was kind of disappointing this week. Nothing big happened, maybe I’m just getting to busy these days to appreciate it all but I kind of feel nothing much happened on the Gilmore Girls especially after the hiatus they had, Lane’s boy was kind of cute writing the hit, but still not crazy about him. The girls are freaked out about their boys and lying to each other about it, but I hear there some good stuff coming up so I’m not to worried. This was the first week I didn’t start crying from One Tree Hill, a little bit of a let down. The OC, they’re just setting up for big stuff at the end of the season. I wish is it were sweeps, I love sweeps, everything is big and overdone during sweeps I love it. General Hospital on the other hand, very good right now. Jason is freaking out, I feel they are about to shake up Port Charles – change up the alliances. The whole Alexis is my mother and I hate her because she’s taken the rest of my family from me. It’s getting really good.

So I think I’ll try to fit in one more episode of GH and then off to bed, entirely to late the day before the show but what can you do, Alexis and Sam just got locked in an office together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sad!!! my adelphia dvr (tivo knockoff) apparently couldn't handle daylight savings time, so it hasn't been recording ANY of my shows!!! instead it records whatever is after or before them or something bizarre like that. like i would ever choose to record the local 11 o'clock news! i hope TWOP puts up some good recaps...

Anonymous said...

Im dying for a GH and Gilmore Girl's update.

robin marie said...

margaret where are you? we miss your blog...

Anonymous said...

"Women are like stars…only one can make your dreams come true"

(Sounds of retching)