Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gilmore Girls Season Finale Tonight!! (has nothing to do with this entry)

Things I love (in no particular order):
• Hot chocolate (preferably Nestle – for its incredibly creamy delicious taste)
• Self Improvement/ motivational books (because they make you feel like you could take over the world if you just put your mind to it)
• Season finales (especially ones that are advertised as “a special 2 night event”)(I think I should marry a television writer—they are like the rocket scientist of – I don’t know unless of course I get to marry a real scientist – that would be fun too)
• Britney Spears (because we all know she’s going to have a comeback – plus even when she’s chubby making bad choices about the men in her life, she’s still so cute – and just doing the best she can. And she’s proves you don’t have to be the most talented to get to the top, you just have to be driven and go after your dreams – I bet she’ll even when an Oscar one day – Halle Berry did – whoever thought that would happen (not that I don’t love Halle Berry – she is by far one of the most beautiful women in the world and has great taste in clothes – again trouble with the men but she’s evolving plus she has an action figure now. And even though Brit isn’t a small girl she worked her butt off to get some great looking abs, and that makes me believe if I would only work (really really hard) at it that I too could have a pop star abs.)
• An action figure modeled after me
• The O.C., Grey’s Anatomy, Veronica Mars, and Gilmore Girls

Side note:
I can’t believe how bad the SERIES (not just a season) finale of 7th Heaven was, I believe in flashback scenes and all but this was such a crappy ending. It didn’t even make sense. Ten years people all the episodes leading up to the final episode were good. It just wasn’t a finale, such a shame. Will & Grace that will be a good SERIES finale, they will wrap things up, they will have closure, you feel the characters stories will go on and yet you won’t wonder endlessly making up your own ending. If Friday was the SERIES finale of Reba then that kind of sucked too, not horrible just now – wow that was a great show. But I don’t think they knew it was the finale episode ever when they made it.

Something to look forward to:
SOMEONE DIES ON THE OC SEASON FINALE! A MAIN CHARACTER!! (and Mischa Barton isn't coming back as a season regular next year -- only leaves more time for Seth and Summer)

Update:
The Authentic Mexican Cornbread – big hit! I thought it was a bit heavy and a little on the buttery side but the people seemed to like it. So it was a good Friday after all. And I have a very nice office group of people to work with this month :)

2 comments:

robin marie said...

i second this bullet point:
• The O.C., Grey’s Anatomy, Veronica Mars, and Gilmore Girls

who do you think is going to die?!?!?!

and i secretly wanted to watch the 7th heaven season finale... too bad i was sleeping. but apparently i didn't miss much.

Anonymous said...

"I bet she’ll even when an Oscar one day"

-Reread that sentence and tell me what is wrong with it...aside from the idea that Britney is going to win an oscar.

Gilmore Girls finale rocked, Greys Rocked more(INSANE)...7th Heaven...may they all rot in Hell..(summary:everyone is pregnant with twins(Mary, Sara, and Lucy), and Ruthie is running away to Scotland to avoid being stuck babysitting).