Thursday, May 25, 2006

My First Interview

You guys should get a kick out of this one. It features me. It's my first interview, now I know we already have a real reporter in our group so I won't be making this a regular thing but this since this is a me centered episode I thought I would post it.

my first interview

So this is my last night in Vegas, sad I know. Turns out I'm not a big "party Vegas girl" but I am a "pool Vegas girl" I've managed to lay out before work the last two mornings. And tomorrow is pool and spa day! Almost makes me want to be a regular Vegas-ian? (Don't worry that's only - almost)

Happy Memorial Weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! The script department blog videos are all sooooo funny. Especially the dance off.

And don't worry about your interviewing skills... it was your first! You could so be Kristen from E! if you wanted.