Tuesday, July 31, 2007

so l lied...

I thought I was an actual surfer yesterday before the afternoon surf, but I was so wrong....  I am now an actual surfer, of course now I realize I'm just an actual beginning surfer but a surfer all the same.  Yesterday was soooo cool, I was standing all afternoon.  Then this morning I was off to a great start, stood up right away.  My pop ups were strong then some how I lost but I finished strong.  And let me tell you when your last couple of rides are good it makes your entire night!  We went to this place called Mary's it was of course delicious... I had one mojito and was feeling tipsy (I actually had two but I was feeling pretty good before the second one arrived).  And this morning we were all l so tired, we asked the yoga instructor, who is so tiny and cute -- Brazilian and totally beautiful--- that we wanted easy yoga and so we did partners yoga, so much fun!  Everything stretches so much better... of course we couldn't stop giggling but it was great, and totally got us ready for morning surf.  I had Pam as my partner, she's my new favorite person. She must be close to six feet tall and is so funny.  She just got a new job as an AP journalist covering the CIA.  How cool is that.  And she has hilarious online dating stories.  Her current guy total pack rat and not just a collector a hoarder, like what you would see on Oprah. She's a crack up, you would all love her. 
So tomorrow we have an extra long morning surf so we can go on a canopy tour!  Can't wait.  Ooh and I finally found some one to travel with for a few days after camp is done.  We of course are clueless of what we want to do but she's and adventurer, Lahn is her name.  I think we will have a great time.  We might go see the giant sea turtles on the Caribbean side. 
Alright dinner and movie tonight, should probably go practice some more pop ups,
Oh and yes I did hear about Paris losing her $60M -- how crazy is that. 
I can't wait to see Britney's OK Mag spread. 

3 comments:

robin marie said...

i'm so jealous! but i'm a wimp. i would be too scared to brave the waves... can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Okay... So you heard about Paris - and I'm in L.A. and haven't? What is this Paris story you speak of?

So you coming to Cancun in Sept? Your tan will be fabulous and you'll have to upkeep it... What better place than Cancun?

So glad you're back...

Two Birds said...

Yes, but did you hear she is starring in a movie musical about organ harvesting?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20061907/