Monday, July 30, 2007

I may be an actual surfer

So my first morning went really well.  Mostly because I just kept remembering that I'm in Costa Rica surfing, and that's just crazy... I should have worked out a bit more, (when I say a bit I really mean a lot more-- something beyond competitive push ups for a day) anyway there is this girl Waverly she's from Dallas, some of you know how i feel about Dallas.  But she's actually great.  She worked out... and tried surfing in Barbados... but  i think we can probably still be friends anyway... she doesn't eat certain carbs, haven't really figured out which one but I guess it turns out you do really have to watch what you eat and workout to look like she does. and another girl Brit, (Brittany) I was kind of worried about her you know being named Brittany and all but she an interesting one a Navigator on a boat that takes in data so people know where to drill for oil, she has a British boyfriend, and a giant shark mouth tattooed to her back, an odd duck that one, taught her self to surf, turns out she's doing it wrong so she's a little frustrated.  and she can't sit still by the pool.  So I did get up but I quickly fell off,  the board is of course slippery so its hard to actually get up all the way sometimes but you know it turns out if you really follow instructions it kind of works,  oh my instructor is Erika -- totally adorable.  but afternoon surf in a couple of hours and I need to go the Pharmacia.
 
 

No comments: