Monday, January 09, 2006

A New Discovery

So one of the pros of my job is the craft service table. Sometimes it can be disappointing but more often than not it’s a highlight of my day. Who can't love a table of snacks. When you become a producer you get to make requests, not so much requesting as just getting exactly what you want. I always wonder what I'm going to want when I'm in charge. I like the bite size snickers packs, that have the 3 Musketeers and Milky Way and Aquafina water, but if I was in charge I'd get the Penta water. But overall I don't have anything good so maybe that’s why I'm not in charge. Anyway I digress. On this particular table I have come across string cheese, which not that exciting but definitely a nice surprise. The really exciting discovery is the Nutella. I'v seen it all week just wasn't sure why. But Brad had put it on a toasted bagel with cream cheese!! Bryan was telling me how Nutella is actually better for you than peanut butter. People this is a divine little snack! Hints of the Ferra Roche which I also love, turns out yes people I'm a hazelnut fan - who knew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutella=Nasty

Maggie May said...

Definitely a chocolate fountain with pretzel sticks!