Sunday, January 08, 2006

If you were stranded on a desert island what box DVD set would you want?

Jenny thought Lost - that is hysterical, it’s like wanting Gilligan’s Island, but scary!

Brad and Brian can't make such a huge life decision on the spur of the moment but they did come up with a few possibilities:
CSI,
The O.C. (because of the hot girls - but really CSI: Miami has more hot girls, but they are usually dead, and that's kind of creepy for being stranded on an island)
Seinfeld (ew - whatever, its just because there are ten years of it)
Cops (now that’s funny)

Me, hmm.
The O.C. - but really just the first season
Grey's Anatomy - but I'd have to wait a couple of years so I could watch lots and lots of them! I love that show!
Mad About You, because they still make me laugh
I considered Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls but they don't really have stranded island appeal.
My So Called Life, just some really good TV
Alias, just because I could really figure out all the secrets that the brilliant JJ came up with.
Nick and Jessica!!
GH wouldn't really work in this scenario because you only watch them once, but I could watch the first 20 years see how it all came about.
Designing Women, the Sugarbakers people!
Ally McBeal, America’s Next Top Model, Dawson’s Creek, The Office (the British version), Dynasty or Knots Landing (from start to finish, it would all be new to me!)

It think if I was stranded tomorrow it would be – My So Called Life or The O.C..

5 comments:

robin marie said...

what about felicity!? where's the love!

but i would go for:

veronica mars, the oc, grey's, gg, alias and most definitely days of our lives (embarrassing i know).

robin marie said...

what about Felicity!? where's the love?!

the OC
Scrubs
Gray's
Veronica
GG (i missed the first 4 seasons!)
Alias (i also need to figure out the dang prophecy mumbo jumbo)
Days of our lives
Perry Mason
& Twilight Zone

Anonymous said...

Damn you watch a lot of TV!

I'm completely all about Greys Anatomy. And Gilmore Girls.

Maggie May said...

I was so confused by you -two forks!! I thought you were somebody else. Sadly now my first thought at the mention of Felecity is the American Girl Doll, not the brilliance that is JJ A. But I did consider her, but overall a little despressing, she maybe a little wishywashy for an deserted island.

Maggie May said...

Yeah and I can't comment on your site! whats up with that? Do love the work you did it on, "the guys" girly you crack me up!