Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's good to be awake

So I just woke up from the two strangest dreams. In the first one, I took the plants out of my aquarium and found out my fish had three new babies! And the snails (that I found in real life yesterday) kept trying to play with the baby fish and kept getting hurt. And the snails had big cartoon eyes, it was like they were talking with their eyes. They were just so animated. Weird but fun, I would love if my fish had babies in real life, but they are both girls so I don’t think that’s actually going to happen.
Then the second one was much creepier. I had gotten stop by a fake police officer who took six dollars from me, then when I got home he had attacked (my dream friend) Addy’s boyfriend and I knew he was a fake cop so I went outside and beat the crap out of him. Good thing the alarm went off, beating up fake officers is scary stuff!

I don’t like creepy dreams, the creepiness stays with you through out the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine last night was Katie Rooney sleeping with my ex-boyfriend, Eric.

I kicked her ass.