Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Where have I been?!

I’m wearing my rain boots today. Love my rain boots.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cute don’t you think.

On of the girls in my office brought in her Time-Life cds and so I’ve spent most of the day downloading them to my computer. I’ve changed and updated all of my workout mixes, I’m very excited about this. I even have a new trainer that I’m seeing tonight, funny guy, he’s vegan (unrelated statements, but still interesting).
So I know I’ve been gone forever. And it’s not that I don’t have anything to say, I have a list of things I want to talk about. My Saturday night, dating a new guy, I actually have a trainer, wow I had all these other thoughts and they have surprisingly disappeared from my head. I hate that. There was so much I wanted to say, I think about it constantly. Hmmm.
Overall I’m just incredibly happy. A weird-calm happy. Not weird-calm like I’m going to flip out any moment, just nice no drama calm happy. My boy is no drama, unusual I know. He’s just this interesting, super nice guy, who thinks the same thing about me. Astounding I know. More on that later.

So I’ll be trying to remember everything I wanted to talk about in the last two weeks and catching you up on all my deep thoughts :)
(So I wrote this yesterday but I'm posting it today)

2 comments:

robin marie said...

i was just about to email you about said "super nice guy"

Anonymous said...

i love those boots! when i borrowed them in january i got soooooo many compliments, and even from the normally kind of snooty sales girls in those cute (but pricey) boutiques in Santa Monica!