Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dear WB, Where are you going with this?

When you watch a lot of tv you become really attached to the characters you even care about them a little bit. I started crying in the first five minutes of One Tree Hill, it was so good and the music makes it so emotional, and you can guess the whole storyline, I mean we all knew it would be Jimmy, and yeah he would probably kill himself, Peyton wasn’t going to die. But Keith, really. OMG. I’m passed shocked, I don’t even know what that is. How could Dan do it, what man does that, even a pretend man, a fictional character, he can’t hate his brother that much. The whole episode is filled with people who love each other so much, who do whatever they can, people who come to the rescue of one another. The whole time I was thinking how much I would want someone to come for me. And then Dan just shoots him, and that just leaves you nowhere. Jimmy could have shot him, but Dan? Where are they even going with this? Who are the people that write this? It’s only Wednesday. Wow.

BTW: Didn’t even remotely make it to that gravity class, not the 9am, 10am even 11am – oh well at least there is another one tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 What is a gravity class?

#2 Yes, that was a messed up ending. I also think it had a mixed message. It blamed the victims for the perpetrators violence. There is no excuse for violence.

I definitely think that people whould try to be nice to each other..but highschool is no fun for anyone. You are never going to have everyone get along..and you will always have jerks who pick on people.

But my point of view...actually having been seriously bullied in highschool(oddly yes I was a girl who was bullied by boys because I was short and not pretty)...

But coming from that experience, I always knew that someday life was going to get better and that life is not determined by what happens there.
The best thing you can possibly do in highschool is maintain your principles and feel nothing but contempt for people who don't value what a terrific person they are missing in their lives.

If you are ugly or stupid or even too smart or you don't wear the right clothing or keep up with what is current...you always have a chance to make your life what it has the potential to be.

That is what I find so repugnant about these kids who shoot up schools. Highschool doesn'tlast that long..and it may suck while you are there..but it eventually will be over.